IAA is proud to be partnering with The Growth Faculty in presenting a fantastic opportunity to engage with one of the most successful CEO’s of our time.
Indra Nooyi, then Chairman and CEO of Pepsico, was awarded the IAA Award for Excellence in Leadership and Distinguished Services in International Advertising and Marketing in May 2014 at the IAA World Congress in Beijing, China.
Newly appointed as an Amazon Board Member, Indra Nooyi is praised for her strategic thinking and was responsible for growing PepsiCo's revenues from $35 billion to $63.5 billion during her 12-year tenure as CEO.
Celebrated for her hallmark motto of "Do Well by Doing Good", Indra Nooyi was chief architect of ‘Performance with Purpose’, PepsiCo’s pledge to do what’s right for business.
This exclusive leader to leader event offers a unique opportunity for dinner guests to pose their questions during the Q&A session. Indra Nooyi will provide her unique insights on:
- Driving sustainable growth through disruption
- Design thinking and innovation
- Re-invention - new markets, new products
- Purposeful leadership
- Resilience in the face of resistance
- Leadership essentials for the next five years
Your ticket includes:
- A first class, 3 course dining experience
- French champagne and premium wines
- Dedicated concierge at your table
This is your opportunity to join Australia's business leaders for an exclusive red-carpet dinner experience and gain unparalleled business insights from one of the world’s most revered CEOs.
Date and Time:
- Melbourne: 17th June, 6:30 – 10:00 p.m.
- Sydney: 18th June, 6:30 – 10:00 p.m.