On 14th October in the Google New York campus, The International Advertising Association kicked off its Young Professional Acceleration Training, an initiative to provide exposure to the young professionals and future leaders of the industry to the latest trends and the next frontier of brand building. Google is a Global Compass member of the International Advertising Association
Dave Byrne, Global Industry relations manager at Google, said, “Training and constantly educating the young professionals and future leaders is a top priority for Google. We are looking forward to scale this initiative further with the IAA Globally”
Dagmara Szulce, Global Managing Director of the IAA quoted, “The industry is moving at a rapid pace and it is more important than ever to train the young professionals and motivate them to take the marcom industry to the next level. As the Global compass of the marcom industry, the IAA is proud to facilitate such programs around the world and promote the importance of digital marketing to build high value global brands”
According to Tom Doctoroff, VP of Strategy at the IAA, the key take-away of the session was that Google's suite of products are increasingly moving away from "intent" (or the "purchase" phase) to encompass the entire marketing funnel, from awareness to experience. There needs to be structured communications to ensure the seeds of loyalty -- and love rooted in shared passions -- are planted on these 21st century platforms.
To help Young Professionals leap ahead in their careers with the best exposure, IAA has teamed up with the most leading organizations in the world: Google, Facebook, LinkedIn & CNN for 2019-20 to launch the ‘IAA Young Professionals Acceleration Training’, to help YPs learn and network in the campuses of these organizations. IAA has kicked this initiative off with 4 training programs lined up for 2019-20 in USA, with the first one at Google in New York on 14th October. IAA is working closely with these industry partners to make this a global initiative in its 30+ chapters around the world.
Key Benefits of Registering for the IAA Young Global Compass Package:
- Annual Membership for IAA Young Professionals
- Access to marketing professionals and academic instructors from 56 countries
- Discount to IAA Global Events
- Access to professional training on-site leading global organization (Partners for 2019: Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, CNN)
- Access to latest thought leadership Marcom content
- Access to IAA mentors and personalized mentorship
- Networking opportunities during IAA events
Cost: $200* (Annual Fee)
(*You may be subject to internet payment processing fee)
How to register for the IAA Young Global Compass Package (USA ONLY):
- Click on the 'Join IAA' button below or go to 'Membership' page of this website
- Select your country as United States of America, Select the option 'Individual' and select 'Marketing and Communications Professional below the age 35'
- Select the option YP Global Compass Package
- Complete the Application Form and submit
- The IAA team will review your application and send you a payment link on approval
- Complete the payment process
- IAA Global will reach out to you with confirmation of having registered as an IAA YP member as well as enrollment to the professional training program